Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Delicate Fall

I don't have a poem today.
But I do have some melancholic pictures of autumn leaves for you
Especially for those who don't get to experience fall. . .
I am reminded of my childhood days :)
Simply beautiful Subhanallah!
[see]
[hear]

[touch]


[smell]


[taste]



[and know]

I heart fall. . .
*Pictures courtesy of Mr.Pathfinder,
who captured these leaves while driving!

5 comments:

cyanamoose said...

wow!! send rgrds to Mr.Pathfinder. Can you ask him to send d red leaves for me? hiks!

el kawther said...

the red ones are mine..

you're gonna have to go with the yellow,

wait they're mine too!

and the browns ones..

hm, but you can surely take the bark hehe :P

Mu'awwidz Al-Ansori ibn Dzulkefly said...

u both really dun get do ya..

what comes after red and green??
brown?yellowish??

its not about da colour..its about how do it starts and how do it ends..

so now who wants da uncoloured??=)

btw..dat tree is commun in egpyt..subhanallah,..truely beutiful!!

el kawther said...

Awiz! is that really you????

Mu'awwidz Al-Ansori ibn Dzulkefly said...

ye laaa...
abis tuh..
cess..tak caye adik sdr ckp org puteh ka..adeh..

take care sista!!=)